Giving is an integral part of our relationship with God. Through giving we acknowledge the Lord as the provider of everything we have. It demonstrates our trust that He will provide for us, and it is a way to honor what He has given us.
How can I give to Fountain of Life Church?
As a convenience for those who call Fountain of Life Church their home, we provide several opportunities to give to God's work through your tithes and offerings.
- Check or cash on Sunday mornings by dropping in the tithe/offering boxes located by the doors of the sanctuary. Envelopes for cash are located above the boxes.
- Mail a check to our office.
- Set up electronic payment via:
- eCheck from your bank’s website (100% of the donation goes to FOLC).
- eCheck through our church website (99% of the donation goes to FOLC).
- Debit/credit card through our website (97% of the donation goes to FOLC)
Please know that the online giving does not make a distinction regarding a debit card or a credit card. We do strongly suggest that no one use a credit card unless it is paid off every month. The Bible speaks in Proverbs 22:7 about “…the borrower [being] servant to the lender.” We do not wish our congregation to go into debt by tithing on a credit card.
If you would like to donate stock or other assets to the church please contact us at email@example.com and we can help with the process.